December 29, 2010

A Wonderful Christmas

Christmas 2010 was filled with many wonderful memories! Tylor made yummy treats for his class at school and for family gatherings, we had a surprise visit from Santa at the house, we celebrated White family Christmas at Turner Hall with another surprise visit from Santa, and Ty got to spend some time with his Dad's family where I know Santa visited him there too. Clumsy, Ty's Elf on the Shelf, did a great job reporting all of Ty's good deeds and hard work in therapy because Santa saw him a lot this year.

I can't express how much this Christmas meant to me. It was the first Christmas without my Dad so it was an emotional one but it made me cherish it will Ty even more! I love spending time with our families and seeing the smile on the children's face when they see Santa! Here are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas 2010....ENJOY!!!!


Ty's first surprise visit from Santa

Santa and his helpers

Ty's ordainment he made at OT



Awesome marshmallow turner!! Thanks Dad and Jill


What kinda smile is that??

Santa got to sit on Ty's lap this time


Ty was tired by Sunday

Rusty picking on Tylor
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment