August 24, 2010

First Day of 8th Grade

Today Tylor got to see all his friends that he missed over the summer, so he was very happy about the first day of school. He did keep in touch with many of them through email and phone calls but it is much more fun to see them in person. Tylor did great getting himself ready with just a ittle assistance from me, he was so proud of himself. After I got him loaded in the van he fell asleep and I tried to wake him up but no success until he heard his friend's voices.


Tylor's new para

I got to pick Ty up today becasue he had PT. He was of course full of smiles when I pulled up. His para told me that he had a great first day. He only had one small seizure and was upset only a few times! What a great way to start off the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment