June 13, 2012

Website and Camp

I am not sure if some of you still go to Ty's website...fightingnpc4tylor.com but I am having some problems with it and since I do most of the updates on his blog I have decided to shut down the website and do everything on the blog.  I am working on adding pages with the information from the website. It has been a slow process but I will get there. Please pass the word so people still know that the blog is still up and running!!

Well Sunday Ty goes to camp for the first time this summer for a week!  He is so exciting to see his friends and is hoping that Jason will be there.  His friend that is another die hard Cubs fan!  The only sad part is that his favorite counselor, Rich, could not make it back this year.  We will miss him dearly but I am sure Ty will have other counselors that love him as much as Rich does!

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks...thought you might enjoy them.

Tylor and Blake racing

S'more please

Glow gun fight

Resting after a long weekend of camping

Open wide

Everything looks good...way to go Ty

Playing a little baseball

Ty and Josie catching some zzzz's

Ty and Justin taking a ride

Justin and Ty loved every minute of it

Mom and Ty at the White's party

Ty and Jason

Ty taking Sy for a ride

Justin taking Tylor back to the camper for me to get ready for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment