January 13, 2011

Wear Jeans to help 30 million people

Do you love to wear jeans? I know I do!! Well here is your chance to help make a difference on World Rare Disease Day on February 28th 2011. This is a way for all of us to get involved in the World of Rare. But when I say rare after looking at the numbers rare isn't so rare! There are over 7000 rare diseases, affecting 30 million people in the US alone!! And of those 30 million people 75% of them are children. So as I said before RARE isn't so RARE is it?

But spreading the word can be as simple as wearing a pair of jeans. So I challenge you to get your friends, family, and co-workers involved for World Rare Disease Day on February 28th 2011!!

Please take the time to view the video below. It is about a little boy who has a rare skin disease. I am going to be posting videos from families with children with different rare diseases until World Rare Disease Day.



God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment